- Israel’s Secret Program to Back Syrian Rebels
- Trump’s Plan to Legalise Occupation of Palestine is Apartheid
- Lawrence Wilkerson: “America Exists Today to Make War”
- Trump’s EU Poodles – Germany, Britain And France – Obey His Order to Kill the Nuclear Deal With Iran
- The Weaponization of Data: Cambridge Analytica, Information Warfare & the 2016 Election of Trump
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Peter Lavelle meets with Alastair Crooke again to discuss the end of America’s unipolar moment.
On the eve of another US war for oil, Abby Martin debunks the most repeated myths about Venezuela and uncovers how US sanctions are crimes against humanity with UN investigator and human rights Rapporteur Alfred De Zayas.
The war in Syria made art redundant. Most artists emigrated. Some stayed, or came back, to share something special. With RT Documentary, discover a sculptor who adorns tunnels left by rebel fighters, a daring street dancer, a gallery owner and … Continue reading
During the war in Syria, children in areas controlled by Islamist groups were involuntarily recruited as fighters and forced to witness barbaric executions. The Syrian Army has now taken back control, but these children are still haunted by what they … Continue reading
Afshin Rattansi speaks to Eva Golinger about the US’ ongoing attempts at regime change in Venezuela to replace President Nicolas Maduro with Juan Guaido. She discusses the history of US regime change in Veneuela and Latin America, the Maduro premiership … Continue reading
Background image courtesy of U.S. Army, modified by me. Click image to enlarge. Successive U.S. administrations failed to heed the lessons of a forgotten counterinsurgency success story from Vietnam. The Trump administration is now using Henry Kissinger’s “decent interval” process … Continue reading