- Roger Waters: Washington DC Have Decided They Want Julian Assange Killed!
- Israel’s Secret Program to Back Syrian Rebels
- Trump’s Plan to Legalise Occupation of Palestine is Apartheid
- Lawrence Wilkerson: “America Exists Today to Make War”
- Trump’s EU Poodles – Germany, Britain And France – Obey His Order to Kill the Nuclear Deal With Iran
Daily Archives: May 30, 2014
Germany is dropping its inquiry into the National Security Agency’s surveillance practices due to what the government calls a lack of evidence. The announcement leaves many Germans wondering how committed the government is to oversight. Classified documents released by whistleblower … Continue reading
If indispensable means invasive then there is no country that has invaded more states in the world, that has violated human rights and international law more than has the US, foreign policy expert Richard Becker told RT. On May 27 … Continue reading