- Eva Bartlett with George Galloway on the Syrian Conflict
- The Assange Story: WikiLeaks Founder’s Journey from Whistleblowing Hero to Exile
- Roger Waters: Washington DC Have Decided They Want Julian Assange Killed!
- Israel’s Secret Program to Back Syrian Rebels
- Trump’s Plan to Legalise Occupation of Palestine is Apartheid
Daily Archives: January 13, 2014
By Professor Francis A. Boyle The United Nations General Assembly condemned the 1982 Massacre at Sabra and Shatilla as “genocide.” So what the world is witnessing now are innumerable government leaders, politicians, pundits, professors, intellectuals, media figures and the State … Continue reading