- Lawrence Wilkerson: “America Exists Today to Make War”
- Trump’s EU Poodles – Germany, Britain And France – Obey His Order to Kill the Nuclear Deal With Iran
- The Weaponization of Data: Cambridge Analytica, Information Warfare & the 2016 Election of Trump
- R.I.P. Soleimani – You Will Be Avenged
- What We’re Told About ISIS is a Lie
Daily Archives: November 15, 2015
The image called “Odhalená agresia” (Revealed aggression) by Viliam Weisskopf (* 1906 – † 1964) was published in the popular Slovakian satirical magazine Roháč back in 1958. Not much has changed since then.