Putin answers questions from a UK journalist in relation to his intentions of getting along with the US. The treaty that he refers to in the conversation is the The Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty (ABM Treaty or ABMT) between the United States and the Soviet Union on the limitation of the anti-ballistic missile (ABM) systems used in defending areas against ballistic missile-delivered nuclear weapons. The United States withdrew in 2002.
- Lawrence Wilkerson: “America Exists Today to Make War”
- Trump’s EU Poodles – Germany, Britain And France – Obey His Order to Kill the Nuclear Deal With Iran
- The Weaponization of Data: Cambridge Analytica, Information Warfare & the 2016 Election of Trump
- R.I.P. Soleimani – You Will Be Avenged
- What We’re Told About ISIS is a Lie