You’re tuned in to Juice Rap News for the latest update on the great human experiment. In today’s broadcast we look at the controversial subject of immigration. Mass exoduses of people – refugees, asylum seekers, and migrant workers – are taking place all over the planet, causing tensions and tempers to rise. But are these really the kinds of immigrants we should be worrying about? And how do border-crossing corporations and global treaties like TPP, TTIP and TISA fit into the picture? Join Robert Foster as he sets out to shift our perspective broaden our understanding of this epoch-defining phase of the great human journey.
- Lawrence Wilkerson: “America Exists Today to Make War”
- Trump’s EU Poodles – Germany, Britain And France – Obey His Order to Kill the Nuclear Deal With Iran
- The Weaponization of Data: Cambridge Analytica, Information Warfare & the 2016 Election of Trump
- R.I.P. Soleimani – You Will Be Avenged
- What We’re Told About ISIS is a Lie