One year after a Palestinian teenager was set on fire and burned to death following the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teens, the situation in the region remains dire in the wake of 2014’s military conflict that left more than 2,000 Palestinians dead. Anya Parampil speaks with Israeli peace activist Miko Peled about how the Gaza Strip conflict has settled down since then, and what Palestinian relations with the rest of the world may look like.
- Lawrence Wilkerson: “America Exists Today to Make War”
- Trump’s EU Poodles – Germany, Britain And France – Obey His Order to Kill the Nuclear Deal With Iran
- The Weaponization of Data: Cambridge Analytica, Information Warfare & the 2016 Election of Trump
- R.I.P. Soleimani – You Will Be Avenged
- What We’re Told About ISIS is a Lie