Ukraine’s Right Sector members stormed and torched government buildings – and attacked unarmed police squads. They also consistently rejected the concessions offered by the Yanukovich administration, when it was trying in vain to calm the unrest. And now, they have become arguably one of the most influential groups in Ukraine. British MP George Galloway says the West needs to recognize the dangers it poses.
- Trump’s Plan to Legalise Occupation of Palestine is Apartheid
- Lawrence Wilkerson: “America Exists Today to Make War”
- Trump’s EU Poodles – Germany, Britain And France – Obey His Order to Kill the Nuclear Deal With Iran
- The Weaponization of Data: Cambridge Analytica, Information Warfare & the 2016 Election of Trump
- R.I.P. Soleimani – You Will Be Avenged