Pink Floyd legend Roger Waters is performing the legendary song “Wish You Were Here” outside the UK Home Office in London in support of imprisoned whistle-blower Julian Assange. Waters has been a vocal supporter of Wikileaks, with the Pink Floyd co-founder saying he was “ashamed to be an Englishman” due to Assange’s arrest.
- Lawrence Wilkerson: “America Exists Today to Make War”
- Trump’s EU Poodles – Germany, Britain And France – Obey His Order to Kill the Nuclear Deal With Iran
- The Weaponization of Data: Cambridge Analytica, Information Warfare & the 2016 Election of Trump
- R.I.P. Soleimani – You Will Be Avenged
- What We’re Told About ISIS is a Lie