- Eva Bartlett with George Galloway on the Syrian Conflict
- The Assange Story: WikiLeaks Founder’s Journey from Whistleblowing Hero to Exile
- Roger Waters: Washington DC Have Decided They Want Julian Assange Killed!
- Israel’s Secret Program to Back Syrian Rebels
- Trump’s Plan to Legalise Occupation of Palestine is Apartheid
Daily Archives: August 22, 2019
Democracy Now! takes a look back at Washington’s record of meddling in elections across the globe. By one count, the United States has interfered in more than 80 foreign elections between 1946 and 2000. And that doesn’t count U.S.-backed coups … Continue reading