- Eva Bartlett with George Galloway on the Syrian Conflict
- The Assange Story: WikiLeaks Founder’s Journey from Whistleblowing Hero to Exile
- Roger Waters: Washington DC Have Decided They Want Julian Assange Killed!
- Israel’s Secret Program to Back Syrian Rebels
- Trump’s Plan to Legalise Occupation of Palestine is Apartheid
Daily Archives: February 21, 2017
Years of war and Islamic extremism have left their mark on Afghanistan’s traditional music culture. Though the Taliban was driven from power some 15 years ago, a generation was “brainwashed” into believing music was sinful and against Islam. Now, one … Continue reading