There’s confusion in Washington over the US president’s order to send an extra 250 troops to Syria. Barack Obama had repeatedly pledged to avoid putting boots on the ground – although according to the State Department, that’s not the case.
- Lawrence Wilkerson: “America Exists Today to Make War”
- Trump’s EU Poodles – Germany, Britain And France – Obey His Order to Kill the Nuclear Deal With Iran
- The Weaponization of Data: Cambridge Analytica, Information Warfare & the 2016 Election of Trump
- R.I.P. Soleimani – You Will Be Avenged
- What We’re Told About ISIS is a Lie