- Eva Bartlett with George Galloway on the Syrian Conflict
- The Assange Story: WikiLeaks Founder’s Journey from Whistleblowing Hero to Exile
- Roger Waters: Washington DC Have Decided They Want Julian Assange Killed!
- Israel’s Secret Program to Back Syrian Rebels
- Trump’s Plan to Legalise Occupation of Palestine is Apartheid
Daily Archives: December 27, 2015
One poor fellow in Turkey – who reportedly had family problems – was lucky enough to find himself on the same bridge and at the same time as president Recep Erdogan had been traveling through it. The man was talked … Continue reading