The Untold History of the United States is a 2012 documentary series directed, produced, and narrated by Oliver Stone. This, the final, episode in the series recounts the final phase in the U.S.’s metamorphosis from a republic into an empire. It also outlines the financial, business and geopolitical interests underlying the War on Terror as well as the terrible repercussions that war has had — not just on the populations of “enemy” states abroad, but on the freedoms and rights of U.S. citizens and the application of human rights law worldwide.
- Lawrence Wilkerson: “America Exists Today to Make War”
- Trump’s EU Poodles – Germany, Britain And France – Obey His Order to Kill the Nuclear Deal With Iran
- The Weaponization of Data: Cambridge Analytica, Information Warfare & the 2016 Election of Trump
- R.I.P. Soleimani – You Will Be Avenged
- What We’re Told About ISIS is a Lie