Who are the so-called terrorism experts? In the wake of the Paris attacks, the corporate media has once again flooded its news programs with pundits claiming authority on terrorism, foreign policy and world events. We discuss the growing and questionable field of “terrorism experts” with three guests: Glenn Greenwald, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and co-founder of The Intercept; Lisa Stampnitzky, social studies lecturer at Harvard University and author of “Disciplining Terror: How Experts Invented ‘Terrorism'”; and Luc Mathieu, foreign affairs reporter for the French newspaper Libération.
- Lawrence Wilkerson: “America Exists Today to Make War”
- Trump’s EU Poodles – Germany, Britain And France – Obey His Order to Kill the Nuclear Deal With Iran
- The Weaponization of Data: Cambridge Analytica, Information Warfare & the 2016 Election of Trump
- R.I.P. Soleimani – You Will Be Avenged
- What We’re Told About ISIS is a Lie