- The Assange Story: WikiLeaks Founder’s Journey from Whistleblowing Hero to Exile
- Roger Waters: Washington DC Have Decided They Want Julian Assange Killed!
- Israel’s Secret Program to Back Syrian Rebels
- Trump’s Plan to Legalise Occupation of Palestine is Apartheid
- Lawrence Wilkerson: “America Exists Today to Make War”
Daily Archives: February 13, 2014
Scholar Hamid Dabashi explains why even though a diverse set of forces overthrew the brutal, CIA-backed Shah of Persia, in the end theocracy dominated, leaving Iran in the hands of plutocrats.