Emails have emerged revealing how the controversial Syrian activist group the White Helmets tried to lobby Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters with Saudi money. The revelations have been published on Max Blumenthal’s project.
One America’s Pearson Sharp visited the war-torn town of Douma outside the capital of Damascus, looking for evidence of a chemical attack. However, residents there deny the claims of an attack, and say it was staged to help the rebels escape.
There have been no independent confirmations that the bombed sites had any connection to chemical weapons.
US Ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, speaking at Duke University in North Carolina on April 5.
An episode of Abby Martin’s Empire Files, featuring journalist Max Blumenthal and spotlighting rising militarism in Israel, has been blocked by YouTube in 28 countries, including Israel and the UK, for violating “local laws.”
Entitled “Jewish-American on Israel’s Fascism: ‘No Hope For Change From Within’,” the episode featured a discussion between Martin and journalist Max Blumenthal about the increasingly militaristic, racist attitude of Israel towards Palestinians.
Source: RT US News
However, the interview is still freely available on teleSUR‘s YouTube channel, but better hurry to watch or download it.
Abby Martin interviews journalist and author Max Blumenthal on the current situation in Palestine and the Israeli occupation. This episode covers what is behind today’s rebellion, the rising dominance of far-right, ultra-racist ideology in Israel, eye-witness accounts of the aftermath of the Gaza war, and the Israeli government’s fear of Palestinian resistance.
Max Blumenthal is an award-winning journalist and author of the New York Times Best Seller “Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel”, and the recently-published “The 51 Day War: Ruin and Resistance in Gaza.”
The New World Order – 2018. The Film of Vladimir Soloviev.
Global trends all point in one direction – and it’s a positive one. Russia is climbing out of a hole and making strides on the international arena.
Being friends with Russia means something again and this transformation has a lot to do with Vladimir Putin.
In this interview, Soloviev asks questions about Putin’s plan – whether he had one at all and how he managed to accomplish so much in so little time. Personal details about Putin’s life and speculations about Russia’s future now that it has bucked the New World Order agenda.
Sergey Lavrov (Getty Images)
Russia’s Embassy in London has sent a list of 14 questions to the UK Foreign Ministry, demanding that it reveals details of the investigation into the nerve-agent poisoning of former double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter.
The questions, provided in full below, include a demand to clarify whether samples of the nerve agent “Novichok” have ever been developed in the UK. The embassy’s statement calls the incident that started the recent diplomatic row a “fabricated case against Russia.”
1. Why has Russia been denied the right of consular access to the two Russian citizens, who came to harm on British territory?
2. What specific antidotes and in what form were the victims injected with? How did such antidotes come into the possession of British doctors at the scene of the incident?
3. On what grounds was France involved in technical cooperation in the investigation of the incident, in which Russian citizens were injured?
4. Did the UK notify the OPCW (Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) of France’s involvement in the investigation of the Salisbury incident?
5. What does France have to do with the incident, involving two Russian citizens in the UK?
6. What rules of UK procedural legislation allow for the involvement of a foreign state in an internal investigation?
7. What evidence was handed over to France to be studied and for the investigation to be conducted?
8. Were the French experts present during the sampling of biomaterial from Sergei and Yulia Skripal?
9. Was the study of biomaterials from Sergei and Yulia Skripal conducted by the French experts and, if so, in which specific laboratories?
10. Does the UK have the materials involved in the investigation carried out by France?
11. Have the results of the French investigation been presented to the OPCW Technical Secretariat?
12. Based on what attributes was the alleged “Russian origin” of the substance used in Salisbury established?
13. Does the UK have control samples of the chemical warfare agent, which British representatives refer to as “Novichok”?
14. Have the samples of a chemical warfare agent of the same type as “Novichok” (in accordance to British terminology) or its analogues been developed in the UK?
Source: RT World News
The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming! For well over the last year and a half this is the message western audiences have been served up 24/7. What is behind this hysteria? What does this message aim to achieve? How is Russia supposed to react? Importantly, are we facing a possible conflict?
CrossTalking with Lord Richard Balfe, Lee Stranahan, and John Laughland.
A groundbreaking new film by Andrei Kondrashev. “Putin” dives into depth about the man who we all hear so much about, but who we know so little about.
From the early tumultuous days of the presidency – dealing with the terrorist situation, the Kursk tragedy and a demoralized Russia – to Putin now, the leader of a reenergized and recovered Russia.
A year in the making with personal stories that have never been told on camera before. Some will be shocking and stunning. Attempts on the president’s life and the toll of the presidency on Vladimir Putin himself – all of it has been brought together in the most complete portrait of Vladimir Putin that has been done to date.
Fifteen years ago this month, the United States and its so-called coalition of the willing illegally invaded and occupied Iraq. American troops remain there to this day. And Iraq continues to grapple with that fateful decision. Many call the invasion of Iraq a blunder. Shouldn’t we call it what it really is: a crime?
CrossTalking with Ken O’Keefe, Christopher Neiweem, and Mohammad Marandi.